The Silent Whispers

I am trying, yet once again to get back on the blogging wagon. Now that I don't have mandatory readings, I hope to try and share my opinions on books.

The Son of a Certain Woman
Bram Stoker
Progress: 21/387 pages

#FridayReads July 26th

Hey invisible readers,

It is Friday and so that means #FridayReads is up!

Well, this week I read nothing. Like absolutely nothing. My mind has been so oriented on work and finding more employment opportunities that I have not even made weekend plans. One of my favourite bands is playing a concert as we speak and I had forgotten to buy the tickets!!!!! Aaaaah!

However, last week I read Where'd You Go Bernadette by Maria Semple-- you can read my amateur review here

I will also have two book reviews coming up: one is a themed read and the other is my super secret series.

Otherwise, I am going to watch Silver Linings Playbook tonight and get up a review on that.

I am also hoping to make a post about writing and pleasure reading; eight months have passed since I took my last university level class, and I really got reacquainted with the pleasures in writing and reading. The posts would cover what some of my qualms are as well as a bit about what I tend to like in books I read.

So on that note, check out my review.

That's it for now. xox. S.

Edit: I wanted to give a shoutout to my brother and sister. It is their birthday this Sunday. Woot Woot!